Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New (Much Better) Drawings

I love Raise this Barn! Best remixed pony song ever!

Yay Apple Family!
By the way, I have a new logo. It's basically a pony I drew after me that I turned into a story about two adopted earth ponies who defeated Discord
Here he is.
and gained worldwide fame. 
This we be my new Profile Pic soon.
My name's Discordia and my twin sister Chaotica
Chaotica
helped me defeat Discord. She goes by Stevie and I go by Hermione because those are our fave names. Our nicknames are Kao and Cords, like music chords, but also DisCORD.
I'm hoping to get the pic uploaded later, but I'm typing this at night and my Photobooth that I can get photos off of makes a countdown and camera snap noise that I didn't know about...

1 comment:

  1. I forgot-
    My nickname is Cords. Chaotica's is Kao. In case you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete