Monday, December 2, 2013

Fanfic Update

Yeah...so my fanfic did not end at the time it was initially going to. It was supposed to be ready to edit by Halloween, and now it's December second and I think I'm on chapter 8 or something. But I'm writing another story not about ponies but about the apocalypse. tell me in the comments if you think my fanfic should have more or less charters, because as of now it has over 15 main characters. Also, please visit my other blog at zombiedragon32101@blogspot.com because I have posted a memorial poem to my rat who has just passed away, so if you could visit and leave me a comment there it would really brighten up my mood because we're playing a song in a band that I play in and it reminds me of her and a picture I drew of her drifting into heaven, so I might cry during rehearsal.

            ____----_
._____|  0           |      it's a rat head                 Thanks for your loyalty to my blog. i doubt anypony
| --------                |                                             reads it anyway.
|_________
 |_|_|            |

No comments:

Post a Comment