Friday, December 27, 2013

So...Anypony Have an Awesome Hearth's Warming Eve?

I am sorry loyal bronies and pegasisters that I have not posted anything interesting for a verrrry long time. But now I have great news! Yesterday was Hearth's Warming Day (Hearth's Warming Eve Day? I don't know if there's even such a thing) otherwise known as Christmas, and you wouldn't believe how much pony stuff I got, not including Dr. Whooves awesomeness. Mostly I got Portal 2, Minecraft, and pony stuff, but I even got a prank thing that was a box advertising this laundry stuff that makes your clothes smell like bacon, so of course I was very excited. BACON IS AWESOME and there is nothing else to say in that subject, but inside the box was actually an Aperture Science scarf that is fully awesome, so any Portal fans out there, my Christmas was awesome. Anyway, I hope you all had an awesome holiday, oh and I apologize, but my fan fic isn't going so well. I think I've added too many characters, so it's practically making my head spin jumping from writing about each one, switching back and forth between pegasi, unicorns, earth ponies, and even alicorns. I have made many spelling errors in this long paragraph that I had to fix because I've been typing so much. I've scheduled the release date around my birthday in March, so look forward to that. Also, swing by my other two blogs, the one mentioned in the previous post and my new one about gaming. The name will be my next post. Here's a picture to close this post on, Happy Holidays (a little late)!
Leave a post in the comments if you 
get the references ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment